- Atlantic-Cape May Consortium
- All meetings begin at 5:30pm.
For further information, contact Jessica Newkirk at email@example.com
Counties Chapter - Meeting Schedule: Meetings will be held at Fairleigh Dickinson University, Metro Club - Alumni Hall, 1000 River Road, Teaneck, New Jersey from 4:15 PM – 5:30 PM.
Questions: Call Joan Pujol (201) 634-9503
- Hilary Almeida,
or Co-chairs Lucy Dolin firstname.lastname@example.org & Linda Mankofsky email@example.com
- September 29, 2015: "FABRIC - A Learning Paradigm for ELLs"
Presenter: Maggie Churchill
- October 27, 2015: "Access to ACCESS 2.0"
- December 1, 2015: "What's My Role? Advocating for ELLs"
- January 26, 2016 (Snow Date of February 2, 2016):
- "In Need of a TESOL Tune-Up?"
March Workshop: Date and location TBD.
- End-of-Year Dinner: Date and location TBD.
Burlington ESL Consortium -
The meetings are listed below:
Kathy Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 1, 2015 at 4:00, Main Branch of the Burlington County Library, 5 Pioneer Blvd, Westampton, NJ 08060
Ms. Christina Estlow, Youth Services Librarian will be presenting and demonstrating STEAM kits for ELLs.
December 2, 2015 at 4:00, Lumberton School District, NJ, - Mrs. Maryellen Fitzpatrick, NJTESOL ESL Elementary 1-5 Representative and ELL Specialist for NJDOE Regional Achievement Center 7.
February 3, 2016 at 4:00 Lumberton School District, NJ, - "Great Ideas in the Classroom" Burlington County ESL Consortium Member presentations.
April 12, 2016 at 1:00 Lumberton School District, NJ, - Mrs. Lori Ramella from the Office of Special Populations NJDOE.
Alternate contact: Mary Mansfield email@example.com for additional information.
- Camden/Northern Glouster County Chapter
The first meeting is October 22 from 4:30-6:30 PM at Rowan University in Camden.
Maryellen Fitzpartick will give a workshop on Developing Academic Vocabulary with ELLs.
Click for more information or contact: Mary Cowperthwaite at firstname.lastname@example.org, Ruth Herrero
at email@example.com, or Yvonne Brand at
- Cumberland County Chapter -
For information, contact: Laurine Sibilia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essex/Morris/Union Chapter - Contact:
Julia Gaona - email@example.com
- Mercer Regional Chapter - Contact Laurie Knab for information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middlesex County Chapter -
If you are interested in leading this chapter, contact Joan Pujol:
- Ocean County Chapter -
Meeting Place: Lacey Township High School, 73 Haines St., Lanoka Harbor, NJ 08734 609-971-2020
To get directions go to: laceyschools.org ----High School link---- Directions :
Contact Susan Cragg
for more information.
- Shore Chapter - (Monmouth County)
- Contacts: Patricia Britt at email@example.com or Susan Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Somerset/Hunterdon Chapter - The Somerset-Hunterdon County Chapter of NJTESOL/BE invites you to attend 2015-2016 meetings.
Mark your calendar with the following dates.
4:30 - 6:30 pm,
North Plainfield High School
34 Wilson Ave., North Plainfield 07060
- Overflow Room of the Cafeteria
- October 8, 2015
- November 12, 2015
- January 14, 2016
- March 10, 2016
Email Stefanie Myers at
email@example.com with any
- Tri-County Consortium -
(Camden, Gloucester and Salem counties)
Contact Judy Tucker,
- Warren County Chapter -
Contact Joan Pujol:
firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to organize meetings for this
If you do not have a chapter near you and wish to help organize one,
please contact Joan Pujol: