- Atlantic-Cape May Consortium
- For further information, contact Jessica Newkirk at firstname.lastname@example.org
meetings will continue to be held at Fairleigh Dickinson University, Metro Club-Alumni Hall, 1000 River Road, Teaneck, New Jersey from 4:15 PM – 5:30 PM.
(Fairleigh Dickinson University Campus Map - Alumni Hall is Building 10, Visitors to campus may use the large parking lot located off of Route 4. Additionally, metered parking is located in Phelps Park on River Road.)
Questions: Call Joan Pujol (201) 634-9503 - Hilary Almeida,
or Co-chairs Lucy Dolin email@example.com & Linda Mankofsky firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 31, 2017 (Snow Date - February 7, 2017)
"Global Perspectives on Education: Focus on Asia"
Presenters: Bryan Meadows, Lucia Dolan, & Monica Schnee,
- March 29, 2017
- End-of-Year Dinner: Date and location TBD.
Burlington ESL Consortium
- Next meeting: Wednesday, February 22, 2016 at 4:00, at the Ashbrook Elementary School, in Lumberton, in the Media Center. Directions
Presentations for our "Great Ideas in the Classroom" event. Mary Mansfield - information from the WIDA conference in October, Myra Manus - successful classroom activities, Kathleen Fernandez - websites and handouts for collaboration with mainstream teachers.
All ESL teachers and education professionals are invited to attend.
Kathy Fernandez at email@example.com
or Mary Mansfield firstname.lastname@example.org
- Future Events:
April 25, 2017 from 1:00 – 3:00 at the Lumberton Board of Education Conference Room, Ashbrook School in Lumberton, NJ. Mrs. Lori Ramella, Bilingual/ESL Educational Specialist from the NJDOE Bureau of Bilingual/ESL Education
Topics - Department initiatives including presentations on ACCESS 2.0, WIDA updates, and new DOE information.
- End of the year social: Wednesday, May 24th at 4:00 - Save the Date!
- Camden/Northern Gloucester County Chapter
- Contact: Angela Serafine-Timm at email@example.com
Surinder Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Madji Fall at email@example.com, Angela Serafine-Timm at firstname.lastname@example.org or Aphrodite Dellaporta at email@example.com
- Cumberland County Chapter - For chapter information, contact: Laurine Sibilia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January's workshop: Working with Working with Students with Limited/Interrupted Education
Essex/Union Chapter - Contact:
Julia Gaona - email@example.com
- Mercer Regional Chapter - Contact TBA
- Middlesex County Chapter -
If you are interested in leading this chapter, contact Joan Pujol:
- Ocean County Chapter -
Contact: Monica Gonzales at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morris/Sussex Chapter - More Information Contacts: Michelle Land email@example.com and Cindy Scott: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shore Chapter -
Contacts: Susan Malta at email@example.com, Patricia Britt at firstname.lastname@example.org or Suzan Cole at email@example.com
- Somerset/Hunterdon Chapter - All are welcome to attend the Somerset-Hunterdon County NJTESOL-NJBE Chapter meetings
Please RSVP Stefanie Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan for refreshments or with any
- Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at the Bridgewater Library in Room B, 4:30-6:30
Discussion about the upcoming ACCESS test, strategies to help the general education classroom teachers, and what trends you are seeing in your district.
- April 4, 2017 Bridgewater Library Room C, 4:30-6:30
Featuring Elizabeth Franks and Barbara Tedesco presenting, "Working wi
h Students with Interrupted Formal Education (SIFE) What Should I Know?"
- May 2, 2017 at the Bridgewater Library, Room C, 4:30-6:30
Reflections on Year 2 of computerized ACCESS testing, and End of Year ReportsPlanning for 2017-2018
- Tri-County Consortium -
(Camden, Gloucester and Salem counties)
Contact Judy Tucker,
- Warren County Chapter -
Contact: Lourdes Garcia email@example.com
If you do not have a chapter near you and wish to help organize one,
please contact Joan Pujol: