- Atlantic-Cape May Consortium
- For further information, contact Jessica Newkirk at firstname.lastname@example.org
meetings will continue to be held at Fairleigh Dickinson University, Metro Club-Alumni Hall, 1000 River Road, Teaneck, New Jersey from 4:15 PM – 5:30 PM.
(Fairleigh Dickinson University Campus Map - Alumni Hall is Building 10, Visitors to campus may use the large parking lot located off of Route 4. Additionally, metered parking is located in Phelps Park on River Road.)
Please RSVP to: email@example.com.
Questions: Call Joan Pujol (201) 634-9503 - Hilary Almeida,
or Co-chairs Lucy Dolin firstname.lastname@example.org & Linda Mankofsky email@example.com
- January 31, 2017 (Snow Date - February 7, 2017)
"Global Perspectives on Education: Focus on Asia"
Presenters: Bryan Meadows, Lucia Dolan, & Monica Schnee,
- March 29, 2017
- End-of-Year Dinner: Date and location TBD.
Burlington ESL Consortium - Meetings at the Ashbrook Elementary School, in Lumberton, in the Media Center.
Directions & more information Contact:
Kathy Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Mary Mansfield email@example.com
- Camden/Northern Gloucester County Chapter
- Contact: Angela Serafine-Timm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Surinder Kaur at email@example.com,
Madji Fall at firstname.lastname@example.org, Angela Serafine-Timm at email@example.com or Aphrodite Dellaporta at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cumberland County Chapter - For chapter information, contact: Laurine Sibilia at email@example.com.
January's workshop: Working with Working with Students with Limited/Interrupted Education
Essex/Union Chapter - Contact:
Julia Gaona - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mercer Regional Chapter - Contact TBA
- Middlesex County Chapter -
If you are interested in leading this chapter, contact Joan Pujol:
- Ocean County Chapter -
Contact: Monica Gonzales at email@example.com
- Morris/Sussex Chapter - First meeting: Wednesday January 11, 2017, 4:30-6:00 pm, Morris County Library, 30 East Hanover Ave, Whippany, NJ 07981. Room #142,
Topic: Are You Ready for the ACCESS 2017?
Presenter: Noreen M Drucker, Certified WIDA Trainer
More Information Contacts: Michelle Land firstname.lastname@example.org and Cindy Scott: email@example.com.
- Shore Chapter -
Contacts: Susan Malta at firstname.lastname@example.org, Patricia Britt at email@example.com or Suzan Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Somerset/Hunterdon Chapter -Contact Stefanie Myers at email@example.com with any
- Tri-County Consortium -
(Camden, Gloucester and Salem counties)
Contact Judy Tucker,
- Warren County Chapter -
Contact: Lourdes Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have a chapter near you and wish to help organize one,
please contact Joan Pujol: