- The NJTESOL/NJBE Hotlist,
email@example.com, is an e-mail discussion list through which subscribers can
read about employment opportunities, workshop and conference announcements,
questions about state laws and standards, advice, best practices, material
searches, testing questions, and advocacy.
- Joining: You must be a member of NJTESOL/NJBE to participate.
Members can e-mail
be signed on. Be sure to mention if you are a member of NJTESOL/NJBE. If you
are not a member, please use the online form and payment method or download an application
and send it in before asking to be put on the list.
- If you are a prospective employer, you can post a job announcement by
sending an e-mail to:
- If you are a Subscriber, you can send messages directly to the list.
- Address your e-mail to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscribers on other NJTESOL/NJBE
lists can mail to those lists by replacing hot with the code for
- Please include the subject of your message in the subject line. Messages
without a subject may be considered suspicious and thus be rejected.
- Try to avoid sending E-mail attachments because they may contain viruses or
because some readers may not be able to download them. It is better to copy the
contents of the attachment into the body of the e-mail or to include a link to
any website to which you refer.
- This is a moderated e-list, so messages will be sent to the list manager for
approval prior to distribution. This may result in a delay of one day between
the time you send your message and its posting to the list.
- Replying to Messages on the List:
By default, by clicking "REPLY" to a message, your reply will
go to the entire list. If you wish to reply only to the sender, be sure to CHANGE the
"TO" address in your e-mail program to the sender's address.
- Web Interface:
From this site you can read messages, change your settings, or search archives
online for all lists to which you are subscribed.
you have a problem with this, contact the
email@example.com for a password.
- Updating Your E-Mail Address(es) or Settings:
You can change your subscription e-mail address or change your settings online
at any time. See WEB INTERFACE above for more information.
- Digest, Mail, Index, and No Mail Modes:
You are welcome to change your e-list subscription settings online at any time.
See WEB INTERFACE above for more information on how to make these
changes. An explanation of the different kinds of list subscriptions follows
- MAIL: standard/default. You will receive each message as it is sent to
- DIGEST: You will receive one message per day containing all of the day's
messages within, as needed.
- INDEX: You will receive one message per day containing ONLY the subject
lines of messages.
- NOMAIL: You will receive no mail from this list (useful if you are going on
- Messages posted to this list should fall within the parameters of the
goals of NJTESOL/NJBE as stated above. Messages outside of these parameters will
- E-list Etiquette:
Please be considerate of the readers, and keep in mind that your messages go to
over a thousand recipients.
- Questions: If you have any questions, or if you would like us to
change your settings for you, you can send an e-mail to:
COPYRIGHT, DISCLAIMER, AND LEGAL NOTICE
The information posted on e-mail discussion lists, unless otherwise noted, does
not necessarily represent the views of the NJTESOL/NJBE or the hosting
organization, TESOL, nor does either organization make any claim to the
copyright of information transmitted on e-mail discussion lists unless