Spring Conference 2018
- May 30 & 31, June 1
Hyatt Regency Hotel, New Brunswick
Cross-Curricular Conversations for ELLs
NJTESOL-NJBE invites its membership to submit a Poster Session proposal for the 2018 Spring Conference. A poster session is a visual representation of a best practice, successful activity, or researched evaluation. A poster session includes, but is not limited to, a large tri-fold or poster-like display. Student work, samples, and artifacts are highly encouraged. (Please note: All posters must stand on their own as there is no wall to attach them to.)
Make a visual representation of your best practice and present it
for small groups of attendees in the Poster Session area of the conference. This
is a wonderful opportunity for you to present for the first time at the Spring
Conference. So if you have a great idea that you would love to share with your
colleagues, read the information below and click on the "I Accept" button below. If you have any questions, e-mail
With approval of their district, teachers may apply the time of the presentation
to their 20 hour continuing education requirement.
We thank you in advance for your interest in participating in our conference and your diligence in completing the proposal form.
Please read ALL this information carefully.
Submission: The proposal deadline for poster sessions is February 1, 2018.
(Proposals received after this date will not be considered.)
You should receive an e-mail within a week after you submit your proposal acknowledging your submission. If you do not, contact the webmaster, email@example.com.
- Notification: on or about February 15, 2018
You will receive an email notification as to the acceptance or non-acceptance of your presentation on or about February 15, 2018. Please watch for this email.
- Confirmation: due February 25, 2018
- In order to put the schedule on the website in in time for attendees to choose the day or days they want to attend, we must receive confirmation from you by February 25, 2018.
- It is imperative that you supply a personal email, rather than your school email. Your personal email will ensure that you receive communications from us.
- Presenters' Registration Fees: due by March 2, 2018
- Discounted registration fees will be given for one poster presenter. Due to state funding regulations, lunch for all presenters will be a gift of NJTESOL/NJBE.
- Presenters who are members will pay a $65 registration fee on the day or days they present; nonmembers will be charged a $100 registration fee. The registration fee for presenters who attend a second or third day will get a discount off the second and/or third day fee.
- Presenters must register and pay by March 2, 2018 to qualify for these fees, or incur a $30 late charge for registrations received or submitted online after that date.
- Please do not send in a registration form until you receive notification as to the acceptance or non-acceptance of your poster presentation
Fees & Notification:
*Click here to acknowledge acceptance of the presenters’
registration fees and notification information.